HEROES ARE MADE... BY THE PATHS THEY CHOOSE.
VA Core Values: Integrity, Commitment, Advocacy, Respect, Excellence (I CARE)
VA and the Department of Labor have collaborated to streamline GI Bill approval for DOL registered apprenticeships. Veterans benefit from these programs through improved skills and competencies that meet the specific needs of the employer, incremental wage increases as their skills improve, occupation focused education, and career advancement. The program is approved with the Veteran's Administration Simply fill out the registration below. Our VA registered facility code is 30785904.
• Must be 18 years of age
• Must have high school degree or GED
• Must have Internet and computer access
• Must be physically capable of performing the essential functions of the apprenticeship program
• Must submit to an illegal drug screening
• Applicant must agree to follow the Best Standards and Guidelines as established by Industry Essentials
Membership fee is $1400 per year.
The fee includes drug testing, textbooks, materials, recommended curriculum, tracking program.